Thursday 4 December 2014

II CONGRESO INTERNACIONAL DE EDUCACIÓN A TRAVÉS DEL DEPORTE

The II Congreso International de Educación a través del Deporte (II International Congress of Education through Sport) will be held by the University of Jaén (Spain) between the 10th and the 12th of December 2014. On the 11th of December, before travelling to Andorra for our 2 friendly games with England Futsal, I have been invited to deliver a talk representing The FA and The IFA entitled "Educando jugadores de fútbol sala para el alto rendimiento" (Educating futsal players for the high performance). It is going to be tough and difficult due to my current work rate, but I cannot wait to see old friends again.

In my presentation I will talk about our way of work within the England Futsal Team and the International Futsal Academy teams, our approach to educate players, and our commitment to their education.

If you want to register for the Congress, please follow the link. Registration is completely free. If you want to know the full programme click here or see the picture below.

Everyone is important when a congress or a conference is organised, but I would like to congratule my friend Amador J. Lara-Sánchez for his invitation and his hard work in the last years to achieve what he has achieved. 

Well done Amador!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment