Sunday 23 November 2014

THE FA FUTSAL CONFERENCE 2014 'A CATALIST FOR CHANGE' REVIEW

What a weekend! The first ever futsal conference in England has been a great success. I am very proud to say that the last 3 days have been ones of the best ones I have ever had with the England Futsal Team. Together with the first ever qualification for the next round in Lithuania in January 2013, last weekend will be something that I will never forget.

I have had the chance to work, talk, chat, spend time, share ideas and learn with and from people from all around the world.

In particular, I have had the chance to meet some great people and share 3 days with fantastic friends. Thanks a lot for your time, your words, your knowledge, your advice, your experiences and of course your jokes to Manuel Fco. Aranda Carmona, Maria Rodrigo, David Jennings and Javier Lozano Cid.

 You are great!!!

Finally, I would like to thank all the people who attended my talks over the 2 days. Thanks a lot for your feedback. It has been amazing! Also, as I promise please click in the following link to download my presentation. Feel free to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment