About 9-10 months ago I was appointed Chief Guest Editor for a Special Issue in the American Journal of Sports Science and Medicine. This morning the Special Issue has been published and I am glad to announce that all the articles can be downloaded from the following link.
The issue has the following papers:
- Analysis of the conducts of elite futsal goalkeeper in the different situations of the game.
- Recovery & regeneration behaviours in elite English futsal players.
- Questionnaire: Loss of entertainment in Spanish futsal (PEFSE)-Results Analisys.
- Hydration habits of elite futsal players during official matches: defenders and forwards.
- A retrospective study of the Yo-Yo IE2 test: can it be used to differentiate between different levels of futsal referees?
- Heart rate variations in an elite futsal player after twelve years of maximum performance.
- A pilot study of the physiological demands of futsal referees engaged in international friendly matches.
- A systematic review of futsal literature.
- Is futsal kicking off in England? A baseline participation study of futsal.
Finally, I would like to thank all the authors for their contributions and hard work to compile this special issue. Especially, I would to acknowledge my two Guest Editors and friends: Dr. A. Tessitore and Dr. A. J. Lara-Sánchez for their help in the edition of this issue.