Wednesday 17 December 2014

PDF II CONGRESO INTERNACIONAL DE EDUCACIÓN A TRAVÉS DEL DEPORTE

Incredible and amazing last 5 days!

On Thursday I travelled to Granada to delivered a talk at the University of Jaén in the II Congreso International de Educación a través del Deporte (II International Congress of Education through Sport). The conference was a success, I met great people, and I had the opportunity to spend 2 days with one of my best friends and his family from my days in Toledo.

After that on Friday night I took a flight to Barcelona to join the England Futsal team and head off to Andorra for our last 2 friendly games before the EUROS in January 2015 in Malta. We ended up winning both games 2-3. Perfect weekend and ready for the tournament next month!

As promised at the conference in Jaén as soon as I had time I would put online my presentation. Therefore, please click the following link to download the pdf with my full presentation.


Finally, I would like to thank Dr. Amador J. Lara Sánchez for his invitation and his hospitality during my short time in Jaén and our Head Coach Peter Sturgess for allowing me to join the team in Barcelona rather than travel with them from London.

AMADOR & PETE THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment