Thursday 8 December 2022

SAUDI ARABIA FUTSAL NATIONAL TEAM ADVENTURE

It has been a while since my last post. Apologies! But it has been a long year and half that I will try to resume through little text and a lot of pictures.

On the 4th of July while I was in San Diego, half working and half relaxing I received some messages from Andreu Plaza Alvarez. A week later, when I as already back in the Bay Area, Andreu and I had a conversation and we agreed our new adventure. After 10 years at FC Barcelona, Andreu was going to sign with Saudi Arabia Football Federation as head coach for the Saudi Arabia Futsal National Team and he offered me to go with him.

On the 6th of August we landed in Riyadh on our way to Dammam, the city where we would live. The adventure begins!

AUGUST 2021: OUR FIRST TRUOUTS


APRIL 2022: ASIAN CUP QUALIFIERS-UAE-JOB DONE!


MAY 2022: GULF OLYMPIC GAMES-KUWAIT- WON SILVER MEDAL!



MAY 2022 WEST ASIAN FUTSAL CUP-KUWAIT-WON SILVER MEDAL!


SEPTEMBER 2022-ASIA FUTSAL CUP-KUWAIT-AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT!


OCTOBER 2022: NATIONAL COACHING CONFERENCE-RIYADH-

And we hope that the adventure continues for a long period of time. It has been amazing to be working again with a national team, adding new experiences to my life and learning about a new country and a new culture. Let's hope 2023 can be as successful as 2022 was!

No comments:

Post a Comment